On the sellers behalf our vendor advisors help prepare your property for sale, educate you on your property’s value and the local market then choose and manage a superior selling strategy.
As your vendor advocate, our aim is to secure the greatest sale price for your property with the least stress and time wasted.
Our Vendor advocates will prevent you from the typical pit falls of using a real estate agent. Some of the setback a seller can experience:
When listing your property:
- Over Inflate the value of your home to win your business.
- Use commission boosters unfairly to gain a higher rate of pay.
- Over sell you on property advertising, promoting the agency rather then the best package for you.
- Hire an agent & agency that doesn’t have enough:
- Local presence to attract buyers.
- Negotiating experience.
- Experienced staff.
- Conditioning the vendor: Estate agents use low offers or negative feed back to condition the seller’s price.
- Use a high pressure selling strategies (auction or sale by set date).
- Use tactics to increase their commission percentages.
- Not conducting open for inspections at optimum selling times maximizing your properties exposure.
What Does A Vendor Advocate Do?
Understanding the local real estate market and your selling price:
- We arrange a real estate agent market appraisal of the value of your home.
- A written property evaluation by a third party.
- Advise on the best method of sale for the area and current condition of the property market.
- Advise on the top 3 selling agents in the area.
Manage the selling campaign:
- Advise on presenting your property for sale:
- Any necessary renovations or recommendations.
- Selling with or without a lease.
- Prepare promotional photos and materials.
- On your behalf: tailor and negotiate the advertising, method of sale and real estate agent commission.
- Schedule open for inspections that maximize your property’s exposure.
- Manage the final inspection and settlement.
Hold Your Hand Though The Process:
- Educate you on the negotiation process.
- Pass on all buyer feed back after each inspection.
- Weekly feedback on the local market.
Our agency will act as a middleman between the selling agent and yourself. You will never have to deal with any real estate agent.
We will never make a move without your knowledge and will endeavor to educate you on the selling process.
Why You Can Trust Us.
Selling property has many facets that needs to be understood when aiming for an exceptional result. Real estate agents have a well-practiced knowledge in selling strategy, how to get increase a buyers bid and most importantly how to lower a vendors selling price.
Our Vendor Advocates are qualified to help you because:
- They own property, so they know how it feels to be in your shoes.
- Experienced in theoretical and practical sales strategy.
- Educated in sales by Melbourne’s biggest real estate agencies.
- Fully licensed real estate agents.
Vendor Advocate Fees
Our fee is part of the sales commission so you get more value at no extra cost. Talk to us before you sign with a real estate agent.